Friday 16 August 2013

heya its me again the crazy girl who loves jelly........( courtney )

ITS FRIDAYYY TODAAAYY T.G.I FRIDAY ( thank.god.its friday) more like _ T.G.I harry potter day
fridays is my harry potter day i watch all of my HP ( harry potter ) movies im watching the chamber of secrets !!! EPIC harry is so hot but ummm hes like 30 how so this was like yearsss ago!! i watched the philosopher's stone....and he who should not be not be named ( voldemort ) ron is my fave i like hes hair and he its funny when he says blo**y hell anyways for breakfast i had toast

this is my list for what i have to take to ellas

. dvds
The Smurfs
Wild Child
Ted
Harry Potter
The Incredibles
Ramona and Beezus
Despicable Me
. Ed Sheeran acd
.minions keyring
.hairbrush
.clothes
 t-shirt -
shorts/jeans -
shoes-
....
underwear
socks
.friendship necklace
.magazine - look/top or the pops
.sprays/dove/CK one summer ( perfume )
.purse
.pencil case
.MU note book
.laptop
.ipod
.charger
.ipod charger
well that's about it im so excited for wednesday

right got to go harry just got into the chamber of secrets and he saw jenny!! byee

No comments:

Post a Comment